EXP PRO 60 Watt Solar Panel - 6 Panel (Universal Compatibility)
Most effective folding 60 Watt panel you can buy while also folding up to just 10.6” x 14.5” x 1.5”. We have tested many of the other options on the market and you won't find anything better especially for the money.
The EXP PRO 60 Watt Solar panel is really compact and designed to be a genuinely portable charging solution for the EXP PRO Battery line as well as other devices including cell phones, tablets, cameras and other items. Please check with your manufacturer of any other devices you plan to connect to the solar panel to ensure compatibility. You may be thinking about using a higher wattage panel(ie 100 Watt), but keep in mind your power station (battery) may be limited by the amount of charge it can accept. We have found there is a diminishing return on higher wattage panels that just end up costing more money with little extra benefit
Through extensive testing, we've found the most versatile solar panel solution for charging any power station. Our solar panel puts out 18-22 volts; the higher voltage is essential for charging the battery efficiently and in a variety of conditions.
Our 60W monocrystalline solar cell has a high conversion efficiency of 23.5%
The EXP PRO Solar Panel is waterproof (except control box) and high-temperature resistant.
1) 60-Watt EXP PRO folding solar panel
2) 14' Power cord (connection from solar panel to battery) consisting of:
4’ DC charging cable
10' DC charging extension cable (plugs into the 4' DC cable)
3) 45” USB output Cable with 3 options for input (USB-C plug, Apple " "Lightning”plug, USB Micro M plug for cell phones, GPS units and digital cameras)
4) Four (4) carabiners for hanging from backpack or other structure.
Open the solar panel and place it on a clean, dry, flat surface in direct sunlight. Look for the red light to illuminate on the control box contained in the pouch.
- Plug one end of the solar charge cord into the “IN” port on the battery and the other end into the port contained within the pouch of the solar panel using the 2.1mm plug with or without the Extension cable. The green charging indicator light on the EXP PRO battery will flash when charging.
- Remove battery or other device from the solar panel once charging is complete.
Expect longer charge times using the solar panel compared to the AC or DC charge cords as sun conditions will vary greatly. Estimated Charge Times (full charge) in optimal conditions with panel in correct orientation in full sun:
EXP48PRO - 6 hours
EXP96PRO - 12 hours.
It is very important to keep the solar panel pointed directly at the sun. If the angle is off by a few degrees, the efficiency can be greatly reduced.
Weight: 4 pounds
Panel Folded Dimensions: 10.6” x 14.5” x 1.5”
Panel Open Dimensions: 59” x 14.5” x .2”
Solar Cell Type: Monocrystalline (high efficiency)
DC interface: 18V, 3.3A (2 ports)
USB interface: 5V, 1.8A (2 ports) for charging small devices (smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, etc)
Power: 60 Watt
Warranty: 24 months
When needed, wipe the panel with a damp, soft cloth. A dirty panel can also reduce efficiency. Panels are waterproof, but avoid water contact with the control box in the pouch.